Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lesson Learned

For one reason or another I have always chosen to take the difficult road instead of the simple one. I've got a taste for trouble and I'm never satisfied. I’ve known defeat, I’ve known struggle, but I have found my way out. I will never regret the path I had once wondered down. It taught me a deeper understanding of life. It filled me with compassion for the people around me. There is always a light at the end of even the darkest of tunnels.

LESSON LEARNED.

On a lighter note, I've been trying to get my life back on track and just surround myself with positive people and those that are truely there for me.

"Much of what bother us are things that, in reality, are temporary in nature, and like a rainstorm, their presence merely make our surroundings seem bleak for a time.

But in keeping with the nature of an intense rain, intense adversity cannot last indefinitely, and with its passing comes the benediction of the sun, which restores the natural balance of life. Both harmony and adversity are required for spiritual growth just as both rain and sunlight are required for biological growth.

Problems and solutions are complimentaries to one another, just as the sun compliments the rain to complete the growth cycle. Problems and solutions. Yin/Yang. Mutually dependent and the way all of all things.

It's just a case of learning to look at hardship as if today the rain is coming strong, but tomorrow, the sun is going to come out again."

No comments:

Post a Comment