I have learned my lesson after dating Michael. I gave my all to that man, too quickly. I opened up my life to him and I felt like everything was crashing down on me all at once. It was obvious to the both of us that we lead very different lifestyles and that it had to end.
I want to surround myself with those that will influence me positively in life because I had to learn the hard way that in the end all you have is yourself and your family. I stay loyal, loving and supportive to those that have treated me right. I'll admit, after Michael, I have become more open-minded and I consider how others feel... i guess you can say i let my guard down and my sensitive side came out. haha.
I'm not going to waste my time on any guy that is not worth it for the long run. I have gone through too much and I just want to be happy. well, there ya go... me ranting about my random thoughts for the night. haha.
goodnight world!
No comments:
Post a Comment